Family Law Representation Serving Kennewick, Pasco, Richland and Southeastern Washington
When you are getting a divorce or dealing with other family law issues, we can help. At the southeastern Washington law firm of Ellerd, Hultgrenn and Dahlhauser, we have extensive legal experience among our partners. We serve clients in Pasco, Richland, and Kennewick. All of our family law attorneys are committed to our local citizens. When you work with us, you can rest assured that your family law issue is in capable hands.
Issues in Family Law
While every family is different, there are some legal issues that are common for many families. Whatever your legal issue, we can help:
- Divorce and Legal Separation: We can handle everything from simple, uncontested divorce to highly contested issues involving high net worth and complex assets.
- Child Custody: We are experienced attorneys at law with a proven track record. We help you create a custody agreement that is fair and just to everyone involved.
- Child Support: Our mission is to help you create a fair and balanced support agreement for the benefit of your child.
- Grandparent Visitation, Stepparent Visitation, and Extended Family Member Visitation: We are experienced in handling agency, stepparent, and private adoptions. We handle all types of adoptions and termination of parental rights cases.
- Parenting Plans: It can be difficult to decide on the best agreement for you and your children, so we will help make this process easier for you.
- Mediation and Arbitration: These alternative dispute resolution tools give divorcing couples the opportunity to end things outside of the courtroom through simpler and less procedurally stringent negotiations.
- Prenuptial and Cohabitation Agreements: Many people want to protect their assets before entering a legally recognized relationship. Our attorneys can help you draft a prenuptial agreement or a cohabitation agreement.
- Adoptions and Terminations of Parental Rights: We are experienced in handling agency, stepparent, and private adoptions and termination of parental rights.
- Guardianships: Guardianship is a legal process that allows people appointed by the court to oversee and make decisions for a person who is determined to be unable to make those decisions on their own. This includes minors and adults.
Contact our office to discuss your legal concerns with a lawyer. We are available during our regular business hours of 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday.